Friday, March 26, 2010

Say hello to my little friend



All you chicken-killin' critters better listen up: There may not be a new sheriff in town but the sheriff sure as hell has a new deputy.


It was a gift from David. He was appalled to read that I went out in the woods looking for cougar but armed for rabbit. I won't be getting rid of the .22 or anything. It still has its place in Spenardo del Sur's armory: 2nd place, just ahead of my knife and a wooden club with nails sticking out of it.

My nipples get hard just looking at this gun. I think I now have an inkling of what it feels like to have a penis.

Target practice starts this weekend with the arrival of BMac. Gotta learn how to use this thing without spraining my wrist or knocking myself unconscious.



Recently whacked two of the excess roosters. One of the cats, Fetish, stole a head off the chopping block while my back was turned. Aside from a few feathers, she ate the whole thing. Om nom nom nom. That's one skull that Angela won't be getting.

Go ahead, make a pussy/cock joke. I know you want to.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are one crazy babe! Can't wait to meet you when Sheryl and I come to Wadley soon.

Best,
Glenn

Anonymous said...

You know that there is a stock available for that model? love your blog,keep it going.

Mathew

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog.

Ray Clifton said...

Hey, just realized that you are "following" my blog. Thanks for reading.

I enjoy your writing--you are definitely an interesting lady.

By the way, I have a shotgun just like yours. Hope you got some good lessons. The first time I shot mine with the pistol grip I nearly broke my wrist. Keep it low, on your hip.

00 Buckshot will knock down anything that breathes. 4 Buck will slow down a group of anything that breathes.

Thanks again, and keep writing.