Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Post #21 - Light at the end of the tunnel


Today was my 29th day of community service. I was given 30 days so this means I have only one more day to go. Or does it?

The community service supervisor told me today that his computer shows I have only done 26 days, leaving four more to complete. I told him his computer is wrong. This is what happens when you use community service workers to do your data entry (seriously).

Of course, the burden of proof is on me. So now I have to dig for all my receipts of each time I paid five bucks to work community service.


I'll be damned if I give those fuckers one extra minute - much less three days - of slave labor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that you shouldn't give those fuckers even one second more. Hope you get it straightened out with this community svc. supervisor. My husband is currently going through a similair situation with the Randolph Co. court system. He was involved in the recent cockfighting raid in Wedowee. His driver's license is still suspended through Sept./Oct.and the entire process has certainly been an experience for the both of us. I found your blog while searching cockfighting, of all things. Your descriptions of your court ordeal are dead-on,happening almost exactly like what my husband has been going through.We have sure enjoyed reading Rancho Splendaro and feel like we have gotten to know you. Keep up the good work and let us know the status of your community svc. gig. BTW - I loved the photos of your chickens,especially the one of you in shadow with a hatchet and dead bird. Funny and artistic!
PS- My dh (dear husband/dick head)insists I remain anonymous for now.He is paranoid since all this happened, even more so than usual LOL!